I suggest you ...

Create a scholarship program for those that can't afford the products

There are many people who can't afford your product, it would be great to help them.

11 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    UserVoice TeamUserVoice Team shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Stage 4 throat and lung cancer would love to try this but too expensive. Possibly do payment plans?

• KJKJ commented  · 

I agree with there being help for those who are seriously living on below poverty level. I have serious life challenging illness and my body is slowly shutting down on itself. Sadly it is attacking its own cells and they don't know why and in the meantime I grow weaker and weaker. This is my last resort. I believe with all my heart his will work. I pray there is help for me to get this product as it will take more than a 30day supply. I pray that someone out there will help me and I promise to pay it forward when I am well and healthy again.
        Peace to you all and thank you. KJ

• Anonymous commented  · 

HOW DO I APPLY FOR HELP IN PAYING FOR THIS I AM DISABLE I HAVE VERY LITTLE INCOME

• noelianoelia commented  · 

So many people could benefit from this product, i dont think there is anything more miserable than living in constant pain. Maybe there could be a 'group bulk purchase' where people can sign in and agree to buy a certain amount and that can reduce the individual price.

• CaCe SuggsCaCe Suggs commented  · 

I would be willing to add, for instance $1-2/q to a scholarship program for those who order on a bi-monthly or quarterly basis. If you had a referral reward program, that money could go to such a fund also.

• Tom V.Tom V. commented  · 

I'm a 100% disabled Vietnam era veteran with chronic pain due to serious spine injuries. With new government pain med guidelines and a general tightening of all opioid pain meds even to disabled vets like myself, my non stop pain control is suffering greatly. I would like to try this product but it's more costly than my meager income can regularly afford. The VA won't cover this nor will my personal/private health insurance. It would be great to have this cost tier re-evaluated for those who have this similar situation.

Tom.

Feedback and Knowledge Base