I suggest you ...

At least give us the option to order it once or twice (6 or 12 bottles a year via auto-ship) $8 a month in S&H is a killer.

18 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    RoslinRoslin shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

How can i order to be delivered in karaCHI PKISTAN

• Anonymous commented  · 

how can i place order to be shipped to karachi pakistan

• Anonymous commented  · 

I know you say it takes 2 - 4 days for shipping in USA. I am leaving for a cruise in four days. Can anyone tell me how long it took for there delivery? Does anyone out there feel the benefit and how long did it take?

• AnnaAnna commented  · 

Dear Oksana
        I read that you need to take the capsule with oil or,peanut butter for better absorption and now it says it's water soluble? Sorry I am confused,
        I am taking it in the afternoon far away from food, as I take it for nervous and insomnia,
        Been taking it since 20 days but I can't say it changed my life yet?!? 5 hours sleep I think it's not enough considering the very active days I have, I need at least 8 hours to recharge,
        1 capsule is enought as its expensive and cannot get it in , here so I keep my 90 caps prescious, hope it will keeck in soon , Anna

• Anonymous commented  · 

I agree and request the S&H costs be reevaluated to see if we can pay less.

• Virginia PedersenVirginia Pedersen commented  · 

I agree. It would be helpful if we could pay less in S&H by purchasing six months or a year's amount of product at one time. Also, easier and less time-consuming to have less packages to track and open.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I strongly agree and give us a price break for doing so per bottle. It costs you less for handling and adminstration.

Feedback and Knowledge Base