I suggest you ...

Just thought I'd mention that shipping info via email would be great. Thanks.

Please send shipment tracking number in an email when item ships.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Karl shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mike commented  · 

I believe the same thing .I have wrote in a bunch of times about giving some one a chance to people who could not afford it.that need it for medical reasons.i even offerd. To promote an create sales. Had people willing to buy it if they could try it an it worked .. one was my own mother who is 60 years old suffers from pain an stomach problems. She lives off a month by month income.but said her self if it was something that worked she would rather by an use this then something pharmaceutical that's not really working an giving bad side effects.o for emails over an over saying join a cbc trial for free .to use it am report the effects .An none of it has been that it goes sttaight6 to the side to buy it.. being into marketing an promoting an before my wreck owning a business I know what creates sales an gets a product am company name out. But yet .no one will give me a chance or help me out. My family is in need .An even my wife was told from her Dr to smoke when she said that was not legal an not worth her taking the chance looking her kids. The Dr said theybhad cbd that might work with a strong dose.does any one know of a company with clinical trials. Like theseb emails I got started out saying.. or of a company who does need some help. Or will help people in need ? If so please let me knoe.i have alot of people willing to try an buy if the product works .

Feedback and Knowledge Base